The Art Of Tea Blending
Herbalists use a range of foundational techniques when formulating a tea recipe. There are 6 tastes to consider, and the complexities only increase when we look at the qualities and energetic personalities of each plant in the mix. If you have been curious about taking your herbal knowledge to the next level then this class will crack the door open on the mysteries of blending therapeutic teas. We’ll discuss several plants in detail and how their flavors and tastes can be adjusted, depending on the desired affect.
- a strainer
- 8 mugs or 8oz mason jars, plus covers. (You can use anything heat resistant for the jars or mugs!)
- access to boiling water, or you can pre boil the water and store in an insulated bottle/thermos.
- a tablespoon of as many of the following herbs as possible:
- Grated fresh ginger
- Fennel Seed
- Nettles or parsley, (fresh or dried)
- Dulse, or Kelp
- Goji Berries
- Organic lemon, orange or grapefruit peel
Sign up at The Art Of Tea BlendingBrooklyn Brainery
Date(s) - 06-04-20  6:00 pm - 7:30 pm